About Us

1 Bligh is co-owned by Dexus, Dexus Wholesale Property Fund (DWPF) and Mercatus Dexus Australia Partnership (MDAP)


Dexus is one of Australia's leading real estate groups, investing directly in high quality Australian office and industrial properties. With $17.3 billion of assets under management, Dexus also actively manages office, industrial and retail properties located in key Australian markets on behalf of third party capital partners.

Dexus manages an office portfolio of 1.4 million square metres across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth and is the largest institutional owner of office buildings in the Sydney CBD, Australia's largest office market.

Dexus is a Top 50 entity by market capitalisation listed on the Australian Securities Exchange under the stock market trading code 'DXS' and is supported by more than 25,000 investors from 22 countries.

With nearly 30 years of expertise in property investment, development and asset management, Dexus has a proven track record in capital and risk management, providing service excellence to tenants and delivering superior risk-adjusted returns to investors.


Dexus Wholesale Property Fund

The Dexus Wholesale Property Fund (DWPF) is a $4.6 billion open-ended unlisted property fund which owns interests in a diversified portfolio of office, industrial and retail properties throughout Australia. DWPF has a broad investor base of 44 wholesale investors.

DWPF's focus is to drive performance and deliver on its investment plan, improve portfolio quality through strategic acquisitions and ability to access its development pipeline. DWPF has strong track record of superior performance through consistent long term benchmark outperformance. In the year to 30 June 2013, DWPF continued to outperform its benchmark over the one, three and five year periods.


Mercatus Dexus Australia Partnership (MDAP)

Mercatus Dexus Australia Partnership (“MDAP”) is a joint venture between Mercatus Co-operative Limited (“Mercatus”) and Dexus, under which Mercatus, through its wholly owned subsidiary, owns a 90% stake in MDAP, while Dexus owns the remaining 10%. 1Bligh marks MDAP’s first acquisition.

Mercatus is an investor, owner and manager of real estate that strives to generate sustainable, long-term returns, while supporting the social objectives of NTUC Enterprise – a holding entity of social enterprises. One of the largest mall owners by floor space in Singapore, Mercatus' S$5.2 billion portfolio comprises four retail malls, an office building and several strata-titled assets across the country. It is committed to growing sustainably by expanding its current portfolio of commercial real estate both locally and globally.


Mercatus Dexus Australia Partnership (MDAP)